Your privacy is critically important to us. At The Best Gear for Work.com, we have a few fundamental principles:
• We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
• We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
• We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
• We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
• We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect the information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depend on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
• Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account for subscriptions, purchases, and more.
• Public Profile Information: If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile.
• Communications with Us (Hi There!): You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, submit your email for our newsletter subscription, or any other method to which we can contact you with.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
• To provide our Services–Give to the best and safest gears for work, hobbies, DIY, and more!
• To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy;
• To monitor and analyze trends of device information to better understand how users interact with our content, which helps us improve our website and make them easier to use;
• To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of thebestgreat.com and others;
• To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by thebestgear.com and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on thebestgear.com and our products;
• To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations, and serve relevant advertisements.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect the information you submit against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
• Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services–for example, paid, premium themes–may not be accessible.
• Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features.
• Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt-out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
• Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, thebestgearforwork.com does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using thebestgearforwork.com websites, with the drawback that certain features of thebestgearforwork.com websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
• Request to know personal data to which we have;
• Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
• Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
• Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
• Request portability of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information here: https://improb.com/contact-us/
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.